Welcome to the Real Economy
We are working for a better type of food system, offering a real alternative to supermarkets. By shopping with Real Economy, you can buy food directly from local producers, knowing that you are receiving the best produce possible and that the producers are being paid a fair price.
You can read more about the Real Economy here on the main site.
If you'd like to get in touch you can call 07443 653 172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an order
The buying period is open from 2pm on a Thursday and closes at midnight on Monday, and your order is delivered to your selected collection point (or via home delivery in eligible postcodes - see below) on a Thursday. Browse our different producers above (click Shop by Producer) to see what each of our local farmers and producers have available. Or maybe shop by category to see everything on offer. Perhaps you have something specific in mind, in which case you can search for an individual item. Simply add the items you want to your basket, then checkout, paying using Bristol Pounds or through an online card payment.
All collections take place on a Thursday. Home delivery is available in certain postcodes (see below).
- Barton Hill: 3.30pm – 8.00pm from Cafe Conscious, Avonvale Road
- Central: 2.00pm – 5.00pm from Corn Exchange, Corn Street
- Easton: 3.30pm - 6.30 pm from Cafe Des Amies, Easton Community Centre
- Emersons Green: 5.00pm – 6.00pm from 50 Guest Avenue
- Fishponds: 4.00pm onwards from the shed behind Kingfisher Cafe in Straits Parade (padlock code at the bottom of your order email)
- Greenway: 4.00pm – 10.00pm from Greenway Centre reception
- Junction 3: 5.30pm - 7.00pm from 21 Webb Street
- Montpelier: 4.00pm – 8.00pm from the shed outside 89 St Andrews Road (padlock code at the bottom of your order email)
- Sims Hill: 3.45pm from Feed Bristol, 158 Frenchay Park Road
- St Pauls: 4.00pm - 6.30pm from St Pauls Learning Centre
- St Werburghs: 4.00pm - 6.30 pm from St Werburghs Community Centre
- Thingwall Park: 4.30pm - 6.30pm from 20 Everest Road
- Totterdown: 2.30pm - 5.30pm at the Craftisan Shop, 186 Wells Road Bristol BS4 2AL (shop is closing at 5pm during holidays)
- Victoria Park: From 2.30pm from the shed outside Victoria Park Primary School (padlock code at the bottom of your order email) Collection point closes during holidays.
- Windmill Hill: 2.30pm - 7pm at the Windmill Pub (ask at the bar), 14 Windmill Hill, Bristol BS3 4LU
Home delivery is available to the following postcodes on a Thursday afternoon during the indicated time window, with a minimum order of £25 and a delivery charge of £3.
- BS2: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- BS3: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- BS4: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- BS5: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- BS16 1-3 & 7: 1.30pm - 4.30pm