Welcome to the Real Economy
We are working for a better type of food system, offering a real alternative to supermarkets. By shopping with Real Economy, you can buy food directly from local producers, knowing that you are receiving the best produce possible and that the producers are being paid a fair price.
You can read more about the Real Economy here on the main site.
If you'd like to get in touch you can call 07443 653 172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an order
You can place your order at any time on any day BUT the Tuesday 4am is the cut off time to place an order to be delivered on the following Thursday. Anything after this time will be delivered the next Thursday.
For example, I place an order on Monday the 11th of Feb at 10pm, it will be delivered to my local collection point (or home delivered) on Thursday the 14th. If I place it on Tuesday the 12th at 7pm, the pick up day is Thursday the 21st of Feb.
When checking your basket all the dates info will clearly tell you when to pick up.
Browse our different producers above (click Shop by Producer) to see what each of our local farmers and producers have available. Or maybe shop by Category to see everything on offer.
Perhaps you have something specific in mind, in which case you can search for an individual item. Simply add the items you want to your basket, then checkout, paying using Bristol Pounds or through an online card payment.
Feel free to suggest us some new products!
All collections take place on a Thursday. Home delivery is available in certain postcodes (see below).
- Barton Hill: 3.30pm – 8.00pm from Cafe Conscious, Avonvale Road
- Bishopston / Ashley Down: 3:30pm - 8.00pm from Pizza Rova, 289 Gloucester Road, BS7 8NY
- Easton: 3.30pm - 6.30 pm from Cafe Des Amies, Easton Community Centre
- Emersons Green: 5.00pm – 6.00pm from 50 Guest Avenue
- Fishponds: 4.00pm onwards from the shed behind Kingfisher Cafe in Straits Parade (padlock code at the bottom of your order email)
- Sea Mills: 3pm - 8pm from The Mill House Pub
- Southmead Greenway Centre: 4.00pm – 10.00pm from Greenway Centre reception
- Southmead Community Centre: 1.15pm – 5.30pm from the bar area, 248 Greystoke Ave, BS10 6BQ
- Junction 3: 5.30pm - 7.00pm from 21 Webb Street
- Montpelier: 4.00pm – 8.00pm from the shed outside 89 St Andrews Road (padlock code at the bottom of your order email)
- Stapleton (previously called Sims Hill): 3.45pm from Feed Bristol, 158 Frenchay Park Road
- St Pauls: 4.00pm - 6.30pm from St Pauls Learning Centre
- St Werburghs: 4.00pm - 6.30 pm from St Werburghs Community Centre
- Thingwall Park: 4.30pm - 6.30pm from 55 Everest Road, BS16 2DA
- Totterdown: 3pm - 10pm at Eat Your Greens, 156 Wells Rd, Bristol BS4 2AG.
- Victoria Park: From 2.30pm onwards from the shed outside Victoria Park Primary School (padlock code at the bottom of your order email). Access available even when the school is closed.
- Southville : From 3pm to 8pm at the reception at the Southville Community Centre, Beauley Rd, Bristol BS3 1QG
- Windmill Hill: 2.30pm - 10pm at the Windmill Pub (ask at the bar), 14 Windmill Hill, Bristol BS3 4LU
Home delivery is available to the following postcodes on a Thursday afternoon during the indicated time window, with a minimum order of £25 and a delivery charge of £3.
- BS2: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- BS3: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- BS4: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- BS5: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- BS10: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- BS16 1-3 & 7: 1.30pm - 4.30pm